HAIX Scout Desert (Special Edition)
0 Ratings | Save
- Incl. 1 pair of replacement lace with Fast Lacing and 1 set of brushes
- Waterproof & breathable thanks to GORE-TEX®
- Particularly suited to warmer regions
- Insole absorbs sweat
- Suitable for narrow and wide feet and calves
Pris inkl. moms ekskl. forsendelsesomkostninger
Members of the military face tough physical challenges. The Scout Desert by HAIX will reduce the pressure exerted on your muscles and joints. A special inlay and a separate heel cup cushion your steps as you move along, whilst a fleece insole helps prevent discomfort and injury. Your feet will not be troubled by uneven surfaces such as roots and stones, either in the forest or in the mountains.
Soldiers need to stay fit all year round, whatever the weather. The Scout Desert is an ideal option for training in summer, in the rain or on cooler days. The mix of leather and textile used in the manufacture of the boot is absolutely watertight. The outsole of the boot also protects you from the heat and cold and provides insulation against such liquids as oil and petrol, which will be unable to come into contact with your feet when you are involved in maintaining vehicles or weapons.
Fresh and dry feet
The HAIX Scout Desert is manufactured in beige nubuck leather, which has a roughened surface to provide a particularly high degree of breathability. A three-ply GORE-TEX® membrane in the interior of the boot enables warm and moist air to be expelled rather than building up. Although the leather used in the Scout Desert is robust, your feet can still “breathe”.
A fast-drying fleece insole and an antibacterial inlay also help to absorb moisture. In addition, a special micro-dry lining around the cuff works to expel any residual dampness. All of this means that your feet will remain dry and pleasantly cool at all times.
A firm grip and good stability on any terrain
The HAIX Scout Desert allows you to maintain a secure foothold when moving over rough ground in the course of your duty. A robust rubber and PU (polyurethane) sole and a deep tread ensure that you will not slip on different surface.
The boot’s fleece insole and abrasion-resistant rubber edging provide additional stability, whilst a high shaft protects the ankle area. A two-zone lacing system enables the foot and calf areas to be adjusted to different tightnesses in order to deliver a perfect individual fit.
- The HAIX Scout Desert is manufactured in a combination of leather and textile. The roughened nubuck leather used in the upper, which is about two millimetres thick, is very soft, watertight and highly breathable and extremely hard wearing.
- The HAIX Smart Lacing System enables the boots to be easily and ideally adjusted to your feet.
- A quick fastening system also enables them to be put on and taken off very rapidly. Once you have adjusted the boots to the width of your feet, you simply lace them up by pulling up the tab.
- Any excess laces are stored in a special pocket.
- A two-zone lacing system enables the foot and shaft areas to be adjusted to different tightnesses.
Lining, inlays, heel cup
- The HAIX Scout Desert features an inner lining made of abrasion-resistant fabric.
- A three-ply GORE-TEX® membrane makes the boot both watertight and breathable. Warm air will be expelled.
- An separate heel cup and an insole work together to cushion your weight as you move along. This reduces the strain on your joints and muscles.
- The antibacterial sole may be removed and washed if required.
- A special lining (Micro-Dry) at the cuff helps to remove dampness.
- A fleece insole also absorbs moisture.
- This is particularly robust and reduces discomfort from individual pressure points created when, for example, you walk across uneven surfaces containing branches or stones.
- It offers a high degree of torsion resistance, meaning that it will not bend. This delivers stability on any kind of ground.
- The HAIX Scout Desert comprises a mix of rubber and PU (polyurethane) which is a particularly slip-resistant and robust.
- Highly durable rubber edging gives additional stability.
- The rubber used is also colour fast and will not leave any ugly black marks on light surfaces.
- In addition, the sole of the Scout Desert is resistant against oil and petrol.
- It can also withstand temperature of up to 300°C as well as protecting your feet from the cold.
Made of nubuck leather and textile, the Scout Desert is the perfect footwear option for soldiers. This is a highly comfortable boot that will insulate you against the heat and cold. It is also resistant to oil and petrol. Every time you wear it on duty, the Scout Desert will cushion your feet as you go and thus reduce the pressure on your joints and spine. Order the HAIX Scout Desert now.