Our aim is to be a reliable partner which provides all the support you need. We adopt a customer-focused approach, and satisfaction is our number one priority. Please see below if you have any questions regarding the ordering process, product and delivery information or complaint procedures. General queries are also covered.
Repairs & guarantees
The statutory guarantee term of 24 months applies to our products for defects in material or manufacture. Parts which are subject to natural wear and tear, such as outsoles, are excluded from this guarantee. The guarantee also does not cover damage and defects caused to the product whilst it is fulfilling its protective function. We also accept no liability for defects caused by improper care and incorrect use. We will, however, repair such damage at cost price.
We offer the following repair services:
- Replacement of laces (in the case of lace-up fire brigade boots only NOMEX laces are used)
- Replacement of soles, rubble protection and additional runner protective caps
- Repair of sole edges
- Replacement of back straps, hooks and loops
- Seam repairs
- Stretching shoes
Please fill out the repair form and put it in the package.
In order to avoid misunderstandings, please enclose your original purchase receipt when making guarantee claims. Please note that defective footwear must always be returned as a pair.
Please note that we will only accept shoes for repair that have been brushed clean. Soiled shoes will be returned without being repaired and at the expense of the sender.
Packages for which postage has not been prepaid will not be accepted.
Please send repairs to the following address:
Produktions- und Vertriebs GmbH
Please enclose the following documentation:
- Covering letter (or copy of e-mail if e-mail contact has already taken place)
- Correct postal address and telephone number to enable us to contact you
- Copy of invoice (to check the guarantee) This is important in order to enable us to ascertain where and when the shoes were purchased.